|I really love this cosplay!|
South Italy_05South Italy_05South Italy_05 by Acilegna27
Right now we are waiting for il signore Italia to come. I already said to everybody that he will come today, but it’s almost midnight and there are no signs of him. At least, Napoli hasn’t arrived yet, other way he would be complaining right now and getting new reasons to bug il signore Italia.
- Calabria, are you sure fratello Italia will come today? – Sicilia askes me, she already seems to be angry.
- Sì, sorella, he told me he would come-
- Ne sorella, if fratello said it, it’s true, we just need to be patient – Apulia says, thanks heaven she’s already here, she can help to calm down the moods.
- Fuck! I bet he’s with that damn bitch who pretends to be South Italy!!! – Sicilia complains and throws a knife to the door at the moment that it gets opened.
- Chigi!!!! Who the fuck did that??!! – oh Dio mio, il signore Italia almost got hit by the knife.
- Mi dispiace mio signore, it was an ac
One Step CloserOne Step Closer by DredPirateBones
Romano had seen Spain dance by himself many times, usually at night in the spacious garden underneath the full moon, but as of late Romano had this nagging feeling of wanting to know why. Why dance by yourself? Didn’t the idiot know you needed a partner? Spain had taught him how to dance when he was living with him as a child but he had never really paid attention. He had just let Spain hold him in his arms and spin around the room.
Now, however, something seemed different. It was infuriating and irrational but damn it all, Romano needed to know why he felt the need to dance at all. Romano brushed his hair away from his face before stepping out into the garden and up to the dancing Spaniard. There was no music, just the crickets and soft rustle of the leaves.
The moon was full and cast everything in a soft pale blue light that made everything seem innocent and pure.
“What are you doing?” Romano asked his arms crossed across his chest. Spain halted in his graceful move